Coaches Conference Information
Take your team's Science Olympiad skills to the next level!
Join us for the 2024 Tournament Season!
NC Science Olympiad has virtual coach training available! Sign-up for our virtual conference and receive expert event leader instructions, bonus sessions and more!
Coaches Conference Options
|In – Person||Virtual|
|In-Person Networking Opportunities||Optional Virtual Networking Opportunities|
|Friday Dinner & Saturday Lunch provided, book your own hotel||Flexible scheduling. Engage on your |
|Additional Information Sessions||Optional Live Sessions (recordings available later)|
|Early access to shop event supplies||Discount to online store post conference|
|Access to all virtual content after the conference||Access to all virtual content|
Here’s what you can expect at the conference:
- Networking Opportunities:
Connect with fellow coaches and teachers who share your passion for excellence in science education. Engage in meaningful discussions, exchange ideas, and forge valuable connections that will enhance your teaching journey.
- Interactive Sessions:
Participate in hands-on learning session led by expert Science Olympiad Event Leaders, where you can learn new strategies and techniques to enhance your coaching skills. Discover innovative approaches that will empower you to guide your students towards success in Science Olympiad competitions.
- Resourceful Exhibitors:
Explore a diverse range of exhibitors showcasing cutting-edge resources, materials, and technologies specifically tailored for science teachers. Discover tools that can enrich your teaching experience and propel your students’ achievements.
- Shop Custom Event Supplies:
Our on-site shop will include one of a kind Science Olympiad supplies tailored to specific events. We will be selling everything from plane kits, sample tests, build event equipment and more!
Conference Registration Instructions
- Access the Registration tab on our website
- Choose Coaches Conference & select the option you are registering for – in-person or virtual
**If you have not already done so, you will have to create a login for a Brickyard account before you register**
- It will then take you to the appropriate Registration page in Reporter
- Click on the Add To Cart tab
- Then at the top of the page you should see your cart with a 1 in it
- Check the box for “I have read and agree to the registration policies”
- Then click the red box above that that says “incomplete”
- Complete the Questionnaire and “submit answers”
- It will bring you back to the main page and show a green “complete”
- You will then click “Proceed to Order Summary” (top right of the page)
- Select a payment option: either “Pay now using a credit card” (preferred) or “Pay Later” to complete the registration if you plan to pay by check.
- Click “Checkout”
- Mailing address for checks: NC Science Olympiad | Campus Box 8211 | Raleigh, NC 27695-8211. Make checks out to NC Science Olympiad