Regional Tournament Director (volunteer position)
Seeking an enthusiastic Director for the following Regional tournaments:
• Wake – Division A (Elementary)
• Asheville Division B/C (Middle & High)
• Charlotte Division B/C (Middle & High)
This is a volunteer position which will work collaboratively with NCSO to lead and coordinate a regional tournament. Responsibilities include coach communication, volunteer recruitment and coordination of on site logistics.
Current educators preferred (K-12, Higher Ed)
Those who are interested, please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
NC Science Olympiad is recruiting dedicated and enthusiastic individuals interested in serving as Event Leaders for the 2023-2024 tournament season. This team will be responsible for leading our events throughout the season.
All are welcome to apply regardless of previous experience with Science Olympiad.
Volunteer Requirements: – College/graduate students, teachers, professors or STEM professionals – All experience levels welcome! If you happen to have any Science Olympiad experience, relevant coursework, or knowledge applicable to one of our events, make sure to mention that in your application.
Commitment to the following:
Division A & Division B/C:
- Record a video overview of your event for our Virtual Coaches Conference – due October 1, 2023
(NCSO will provide guidance)
- Present a session for your event at the October 20-21, 2023 NCSO Coaches Conference at NC State
Division B/C Only:
- Attend and lead your event at the Division B/C National Ready/Raleigh Regional on February 5, 2024 at Saint Augustine’s University
- Attend and lead your event at the Division B/C State Tournament on April 12-13, 2024 at NC State
Event Leader assignments will be made by September 1, 2023.
Information on events can be found here (scroll down to current).